Back to Basics
Learn how to paint furniture the Apple Blossom Way!
Everything you need to know from prep work, to simple repairs, painting, glazing, blended finishes and more.
Back to Basics
This class is packed full of information and is ideal for novice and intermediate painters who want to learn how to paint furniture with a finish that looks great and lasts.
- Product Education: Paints, topcoats, brushes, equipment Proper furniture prep (Including stripping & sanding furniture)
- Simple furniture repair
- How to use chalk type and enamel paints (I use Wise Owl Paint, but you can use any paint of your choice.)
- Basic Blending techniques including wet & dry brushing
- Paint drip techniques
- Glazing techniques with both water and oil based glazes
- How to add texture to furniture using Saltwash
- How to stain with water based and oil based stains
- How to seal furniture: How to apply Varnish & water based topcoats
- How to apply a wax topcoat
- How to apply decoupage, stencils, transfers, and moulds to furniture
- Furniture Staging & Photographing Basic photo editing.
- Special discount for students on all products carried by Apple Blossom Way.
- Private facebook group where you can share ideas and get feedback from Chelsea and others in the group. We have an awesome community.
- Easy to find Recorded and live tutorials that can be viewed at anytime.
- All live recorded videos, and other content are organized into easy to find guides.
- Watch the repay anytime! The group remains open with access to all live tutorials, content, and information.