Elements, Paint the earth
This course will be focused on textured, nature inspired finishes. Learn how you find inspiration in nature and turn that inspiration into art.
Elements, Paint the Earth
The Elements Class will focus on:
- The Apple Blossom Way Signature Raku pottery finishes.
- Red Rock Fossil Finish: This will include a different take on the ABW Signature Stone Finish inspired by southern Utah's red rock desert.
- How to find inspiration and recreate processes that occur in nature by earth's elements: Rust, Water patterns, natural distressing.
- Nature inspired Painting: How to pull an idea from nature and translate it onto furniture.
- Deep dive into the world of texture including various texture products how to use them and when.
- Bonus: Metal Finish with Guest artist, Rhonda Steinmetz, from Ignite Furnishings.
Elements, paint the earth
Nature. Texture. Elements.
The Elements Class includes:
- Workshops with recorded Live instructional videos.
- Product lists & Photos
- Recorded video information
- Photos of finishes
- Group collaboration.A special discount on products only given to those in this class.
- Friendly contests and challenges.
WHO CAN TAKE THE CLASS?
This class is ideal for painters who want to learn how to paint nature inspired furniture finishes.
It will open your mind to see the earth, get inspired by it, and create from that place.
This class is absolutely amazing and Chelsea is “OVER THE TOP” good at teaching it. She is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to painting textures and following her heart creating them! A “MUST TAKE” class!! So real, fun and such gorgeous finishes!! You won’t ever regret learning from Chelsea, one of the kindest and most amazing artists! Just love her.
I am so excited about everything that I am learning in Chelsea’s “Elements Class.” I am playing today with the “smolder“ technique on a small buffet. Each step is so much fun and I’m totally inspired to see where each technique will take my love for painting!
I honestly love your classes and am so grateful that they are so thorough, you make the content available for life, and they are affordable. The attention and advice you give is awesome as well. I appreciate the group as well. I’ve been painting and refinishing customs as well as painting cabinets for over 8 years. Your classes allow me to do that at a pace I can follow, fit into my schedule, and a price I can afford. I am so appreciative of this.
Chelsea Evans is incredibly talented!! I love seeing how she is inspired by nature and things around her and how that carries over into her work. She has inspired me in such a way that I am now looking around for inspiration in nature and other places for my next projects. Her beautiful work and willingness to share her technique is incredible. She is a great teacher and teaches in such a way that you know you have everything you need to get rolling on your project. I have taken several classes from her throughout the years and she will help you with anything you need. You will never just sign up for a class, pay money and feel alone. She’s very supportive and she wants you to succeed!!
Elements, Paint the EaRTH
Learn how to find inspiration in Nature and paint it!